>> INGREDIENTS <<
1 tbs of coconut oil (or oil of choice)
2 cloves of garlic ✖ minced
1 inch of ginger ✖ minced
1 head of broccoli ✖ break off into florets
1 medium carrot ✖ chopped
1 stalk of leek ✖ chopped
1 tbs of soy sauce or tamari ✖ to taste
1 package of firm tofu ✖ cubed
Sea salt ✖ to taste
>> DIRECTIONS <<
1. Heat pan to medium with coconut oil then add chopped broccoli, carrots, and leek to sweat. Sprinkle sea salt over the veggies. Once the veggies are to your preferred crunch level, set them aside on a plate to cool down.
2. Place the same pan back on the stove and stir in minced ginger + garlic
3. Add in cubed tofu + soy sauce (or tamari)
4. With a wooden spatula, gently sift the tofu cubes around until coated with the flavorful ginger garlic soy sauce you created
5. Add the veggies back into your pan to allow the whole dish to come together
Serve with brown rice or grain of choice and top with green onion and sesame seeds.
In health + happiness,
Did you try out this recipe? Let me know your thoughts and/or adjustments made to fit your taste buds in the comments below!